Knowledge And Great Car Wash Products Can Brighten The Outside And Inside Of Your Auto
Do you wash your car with water and a rag? Do you wash the outside of your car when it’s dirty, but don’t touch the inside of your car except to pick up stuff that you see? Do you shrug your shoulders and think ‘I can’t really do anything about my dirty car’?
Perhaps, it’s time to turn the corner on how you treat your car. If you are ready, Superior Car Wash Supply is ready for you!! We have 27 years of experience in the car wash products business. That means we have talked to thousands of customers. We know what works and what doesn’t in regards to how to take care of your car and we have made sure that we have the car wash products that correspond with the needs of our customers.
We have tips for washing the outside and inside of your car. Our tips for washing the outside of your car include:
1. Start off by rinsing your car with water. This does not qualify as washing your car but is merely the first step. Rinsing your car thoroughly will result in the removal of large pieces of dirt and debris that could cause you to scratch your car if you wash it with the pieces still there.
2. Wash your car with a car washing soap. Using a product that is not specialized for cars is counterproductive. In fact, some products such as detergents and dish cleaners can damage your car’s paint.
3. Make sure you wax your car. How important is waxing? Here is how this article in the magazine Popular Mechanics puts it — “Waxing is like sunscreen for your car. It adds a layer of protection from UV rays to prevent fading, as well as anything that may land on the paint.”
4. Use specialized products for washing your car’s windows (no Windex) and tires. Fortunately, Superior Car Wash Supply has car wash products from Armor All for windows (and other parts of the car) and also has several tire cleaners.
Our tips for washing the inside of your car include:
1. Remove the floor mats from your car BEFORE vacuuming them. Shaking the floor mats to remove debris and washing them with soap and hot water is beneficial if you have the time. You should also make sure the mats are dry before reinstalling them.
2. Vacuum as many parts of your car as possible. Use a nozzle to get to the hard-to-reach parts like the areas under your pedals and the cup holder. If you use the trunk, you should vacuum that too.
3. After you’re done vacuuming, use cleaners devised for cars to clean the upholstery. Superior Car Wash Supply has several options for this. You should also use car sprays for cleaning the steering wheel and other parts of your car. Using a Q-tip with a cleaning solution can resolve your difficulties in cleaning hard-to-reach areas.
4. Don’t forget to clean the indoor part of your windows. In this article, The Family Handyman magazine suggests a homemade window cleaner that includes vinegar, rubbing alcohol, and water. Superior Car Wash Supply also has effective solutions for cleaning glass.
If you have specific questions about how to clean the inside and outside of your car or want to know our recommendations about car wash products, we are available to help you. You can phone us at 800-554-9274 or contact us via this website. Good luck washing your car!